Picture me #1!
Here are some pics I’ve taken with my iPhone. You can find some of them on my Instagram (@lilou_fish)
1. Kookai heels
2. my first Essie nail polish
3. lunch at Karl (Bordeaux): we spent 2 hours eating there and gossiping
4. Macdo cups (I HAVE to have all of them)
5. Lace + red <3 (Promod)
6. Sunset in Biarritz (from last year, but we certainly see it tonight due to the perfect weather)
7. My first My Little Box! (More to come)
8. A vintage necklace I found in Sao Paulo.
Here are three major trends from the last two years.
- On the left side, the lace t shirt. Lace has progressively invaded my dressing since one year and a half ; it’s not my fault, I LOVE lace (on the contrary of my boyfriend who thinks it’s very grandma-ish)
- On the center is the most recent trend, the tie and dye (+ lace of course, can’t help it remember?). Until now I hadn’t found any clothe that was worth the buy. (Even the Isabel Marant jeans, shame on me!)
- On the right side, the fluo + aztec-like pattern. Once again I am a huge fan of this association!
With summer coming by, I am full of ideas to create some outfits with these pieces !