Here in the south of France, the weather can change so quickly that you have to be prepared. When I woke up it was so warm and sunny that I decided to wear my Zara white dress. But few hours after the wind started to blow so I put a RED blazer on.I found it in Sao Paulo last year when I realized I had brought no vests/coats for the beginning of the winter season in june - Who said that Brazil was always warm and sunny? :)
Zara dress, vintage blazer, Hermes bracelet, Hirica shoes, Naf Naf bag
Picture me #1!
Here are some pics I’ve taken with my iPhone. You can find some of them on my Instagram (@lilou_fish)
1. Kookai heels
2. my first Essie nail polish
3. lunch at Karl (Bordeaux): we spent 2 hours eating there and gossiping
4. Macdo cups (I HAVE to have all of them)
5. Lace + red <3 (Promod)
6. Sunset in Biarritz (from last year, but we certainly see it tonight due to the perfect weather)
7. My first My Little Box! (More to come)
8. A vintage necklace I found in Sao Paulo.
Agnes Obel - Riverside
Simple as a song.
Agnes is just astonishing.
All right. Apparently the sun is not ready to show up in the south of France, and it’s getting colder and colder. I wish I was able to wear this outfit now because I seriously need some heat! (I took these pics a week ago)
Have you noticed the swans on my top?
===> This print is getting popular, and for good because I’ve seen too many horses/cats/owls prints and I can’t wear them anymore. (except the Zara shirts?!!)
Quiksilver top and cardigan, H&M pants, vintage shoes, rings and bracelets (brought from Brazil)
And I can finally wear one of my maxi dresses!
Quiksilver Women Maxi Dress, Princesse Tam Tam cardigan
A -brilliant- flashmob in the subway of Copenhagen.
Here are three major trends from the last two years.
- On the left side, the lace t shirt. Lace has progressively invaded my dressing since one year and a half ; it’s not my fault, I LOVE lace (on the contrary of my boyfriend who thinks it’s very grandma-ish)
- On the center is the most recent trend, the tie and dye (+ lace of course, can’t help it remember?). Until now I hadn’t found any clothe that was worth the buy. (Even the Isabel Marant jeans, shame on me!)
- On the right side, the fluo + aztec-like pattern. Once again I am a huge fan of this association!
With summer coming by, I am full of ideas to create some outfits with these pieces !
A simple bright outfit. I’ve chosen to mix blue and green because this association is unusual, and I’ve added a colorful and patterned scarf ( one of my favorite scarves, it twists any simple outfit into a more original one) and some yellow moccasins.
nafnaf pullover and jeans, April first bag, Creeks moccasins, Bensimon scarf